FIND OUT MORE ABOUT LOUIS VUITTON
HOW TO CONTACT LOUIS VUITTON
CALL OUR REPRESENTATIVES OR WRITE TO LOUIS VUITTON
Should you require information or help, please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services on +852 8100 1182, where one of our dedicated Client Service advisers will be happy to assist you. Alternatively, please use the contact form or on Twitter at @LVServices.
WHERE TO FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT LOUIS VUITTON PRODUCTS?
The Louis Vuitton website presents the entire current collection of handbags, travel bags, wallets and small leather goods, fashion jewellery, belts, scarves and accessories, sunglasses, shoes, agendas, books and writing, timepieces, fine jewellery and ready-to-wear.
Discover the complete Louis Vuitton product offer by clicking on the WOMEN or MEN tab on http://hk.louisvuitton.com
Should you require further information please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services on +852 8100 1182 where one of our dedicated Client Service advisers will be happy to assist you.
WHERE TO BUY A LOUIS VUITTON PRODUCT?
In our stores
In response to your query, Louis Vuitton items are sold exclusively within our own store network around the world. You can visit our website to see the full list of our stores with opening hours and contact details at http://hk.louisvuitton.com in the STORES section.
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services on +852 8100 1182 where one of our dedicated Client Service advisers will be happy to assist you.
WHERE TO FIND A LOUIS VUITTON REFILL?
Louis Vuitton refills are exclusively available to purchase within the Louis Vuitton store network.
WHERE ARE LOUIS VUITTON PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED?
The Louis Vuitton leather goods collections are exclusively produced in our workshops located in France, Spain and the United States.
Manufacturing our footwear and Ready-to-Wear collections takes place in France and Italy.
Our watches are exclusively made in timepiece workshops in Switzerland.
Our Jewellery collections are realised in France, Italy and Switzerland.
Sunglasses are manufactured in France and Italy.
In all of these workshops, the choice of the finest materials, experienced craftsmen and the extreme care devoted to all manufacturing phases of our items, perpetuate and renew our tradition of excellence and refinement.
HOW TO PERSONALIZE LOUIS VUITTON PRODUCTS?
Louis Vuitton offers a unique painting service only for hard-sided Monogram or Damier Canvas luggage. This service is free of charge and can be requested in any Louis Vuitton store.
Louis Vuitton also proposes a unique hotstamping service for small leather goods, luggage tags and soft-sided luggage bags.
You will find a preview of this service in each product file of the relevant products on http://hk.louisvuitton.com. This service is free of charge and can be requested in any Louis Vuitton store.
Louis Vuitton also designs some iconic shapes with the Mon Monogram and Mon Damier Graphite offer. You are invited to choose and to personalize your favourite piece with initials and stripes choosing between the 17 colours offered and creating one of the 200 million different combinations possible.
A preview of this personalisation offer is available in each product sheet of the relevant products on http://hk.louisvuitton.com
Should you require more information, do not hesitate to contact your nearest store or our Client Services on +852 8100 1182.
HOW TO PLACE A SPECIAL ORDER?
Our craftsmen will on request customize Louis Vuitton products, namely trunks, soft-sided luggage and certain accessories.
If interested, do not hesitate to contact your closest store or our Client Services, which will provide you with more information on the feasibility of your special order.
HOW TO MAINTAIN LOUIS VUITTON PRODUCTS?
You will find all of the maintenance recommendations in each product sheet through the product care link.
WHERE TO HAVE LOUIS VUITTON PRODUCTS REPAIRED?
Should you need to have your Louis Vuitton product repaired, please vist your nearest Louis Vuitton store. Our sales assistants will be glad to assist and advise you.
The STORE section on http://hk.louisvuitton.com allows you to find your nearest store and all the practical information you may need: opening hours, address and product categories available in each store.
Should you live far from a store or would it be difficult for you to visit a Louis Vuitton store, do not hesitate to contact our Client Services on +852 8100 1182. Our specialized advisors will be glad to provide you with all necessay information for sending your item to Louis Vuitton for repair.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO FIND LOUIS VUITTON SPARE PARTS?
All Louis Vuitton products are handmade and request the highest level of craftsmanship not only for production but also for repairs. In order to guarantee the quality of these repairs, Louis Vuitton does not propose spare parts. If you require further information, please contact the repairs department of any Louis Vuitton store or the Client Services on +852 8100 1182 .
REQUIRED CONFIGURATION FOR LOUIS VUITTON WEBSITE
I CANNOT ACCESS THE SITE
This site is optimised for recent browser versions.
• Download the latest version of Internet Explorer.
• Download the latest version of Firefox.
• Minimum required configuration:
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 20.0 or later
- Google Chrome 26.0 or later
> Mac OS:
- Safari 5.1 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 21 or later
- Google Chrome 27 or later
- IOS 5 and later
- Android 4.1 and later
THE SITE WILL NOT FIT MY SCREEN
When using a desktop or a laptop, we recommend that you optimise your display configuration.
• To modify display settings on a PC, click on Start > Settings > Control Panel, then select “Display” and choose the “Settings” tab.
• To modify display settings on a Mac, click on Apple Menu > System Preferences > Displays.
• Minimum requirements:
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Screen colours: 16 bits
WHAT IS A MyLV ACCOUNT?
Creating a MyLV account will enable you to:
• Follow your online orders, access your purchase history and e-receipts
• Manage your personal information
• Receive Louis Vuitton Digital Communications
• Save your personal wishlist for access on any device
By clicking on MyLV tab, you will be able to create your account and experience your personalised page on hk.louisvuitton.com
HOW TO IDENTIFY MYSELF IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD?
Should you have forgotten your password, please click on MyLV tab and select “Forgotten your password?” For security reasons, a new password will be automatically provided for you by our system and sent by email to the address you have fulfilled. Once you have entered your account, you will be able to change this password.
HOW TO MODIFY / DELETE MY MyLV ACCOUNT?
Louis Vuitton offers you the possibility to update and modify all the information of your account by clicking on “Modify” on your MyLV account.
To delete your Louis Vuitton account, please contact our Client Services on +852 8100 1182.
IS HK.LOUISVUITTON.COM SECURE?
Louis Vuitton has put very strict security measures in place on http://hk.louisvuitton.com in order to guarantee your personal information.
Louis Vuitton does not keep any credit card information.
WHAT IS THE LOUISVUITTON SECURITY POLICY?
Everybody can navigate on http://hk.louisvuitton.com without registering personal information.
However, when creating an account and ticking the "Digital Communication" box, a Louis Vuitton website member agrees to be contacted with invitations to Louis Vuitton events, information on the brand and its products or customer satisfaction surveys.
Louis Vuitton does not keep any credit card information.
QUESTIONS ABOUT LOUIS VUITTON ?
WHAT IS LOUIS VUITTON DOING TO COMBAT COUNTERFEITING?
• The fight against counterfeiting is a long-term element in Louis Vuitton's worldwide sustainability strategy. Louis Vuitton believes that it is essential to preserve the house's ancestral know-how and the work of its craftsmen by fighting the illegal networks that infringe on human rights, the environment and global economy.
• Louis Vuitton has created a specific team fully dedicated to the management and protection of intellectual property rights (trademarks, designs, models, domain names, copyrights) based in Paris with regional offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Milan, New York, Dubai and Buenos Aires.
• In 2010, Louis Vuitton initiated 10,673 raids (43 per day) and 30,171 anti-counterfeiting procedures worldwide, resulting in the seizure of thousands of counterfeit products and the breaking up of criminal networks. 1250 litigious websites were shut down in 2010.
• Louis Vuitton guarantees authenticity by means of an exclusive distribution network; Louis Vuitton products are only sold in Louis Vuitton stores and through the website hk.louisvuitton.com
HOW TO STAY INFORMED ABOUT LOUIS VUITTON NEWS?
Thanks to a subscription to the Louis Vuitton Digital Communications, you will be among the first to be informed on the latest products, events and news.
In addition, please click on the LV NOW tab on louisvuitton.com in order to discover the latest information on Louis Vuitton.
Should you require more information, please contact our Client Services on +852 8100 1182
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB AT LOUIS VUITTON ?
• We invite you to consult the career section of http://hk.louisvuitton.com, where you will find our updated list of job and training offers, as well as application forms.
WHERE TO FIND INFORMATION ABOUT LVMH?