The Tambour watch has unique and recognizable shape that pays tribute to the drum. The rhythm of the drum echoes the rhythm of time. An innovative GMT timepiece with a sophisticated dial, it features a central rotating globe. Contrasting red and grey on the dial, case and strap add a distinctive touch to this elegant travel watch.
Tambour Graphite GMT 41.5
Call For inquiry
How to purchase ?
Should you require information or help, please contact our Client Services, our specialized advisors will be pleased to assist you.
For Hong Kong: +852 8100 1182
Monday to Sunday: 10:00am - 8:30pm Hong Kong Time
- Tambour stainless steel case with engraved red lacquer line
- Case diameter: 41.5mm
- Monogram engraved back
- Grey dial with rotating globe & 24h day/night scale, polished steel indexes
- Grey hour hand with red arrow indicating both local time & GMT, half skeletted luminescent minute hand
- Eight-sided crown with rubber for improved grip
- Automatic movement
- Functions: 24h day/night indicator on specific GMT display & GMT hand, hours, minutes, seconds
- Bi-material black alligator & calf strap with red seams
- Ardillon buckle
- Water-resistant to 100 meters
- Swiss Made
- 2-year guarantee