The Tambour watch has unique and recognizable shape that pays tribute to the drum. The rhythm of the drum echoes the rhythm of time. This chronograph celebrates Louis Vuitton's travel heritage, with a tribute to the aviation universe. Its strong design features a black dial with yellow finishes reminding the radar screen.
Tambour Volez II Chronograph 44
Call For inquiry
How to purchase ?
Should you require information or help, please contact our Client Services, our specialized advisors will be pleased to assist you.
For Hong Kong: +852 8100 1182
Monday to Sunday: 10:00am - 8:30pm Hong Kong Time
- Tambour stainless steel case
- Case diameter: 44 mm
- Monogram engraved back
- Black and yellow dial
- Hands luminescent in the dark, date at 4:30
- Crown overmolded with rubber
- LV137 caliber automatic movement
- Functions :Chronograph, flyback, sequential reading of the timed seconds, hours, minutes, seconds, date
- 42-hour power reserve
- Oscillations:28 800 per hour
- 55 jewels
- Black alligator strap with yellow calf leather lining inspired by a landing strip
- Ardillon buckle
- Water-resistant to 100 meters
- Swiss Made
- 2-year guarantee
- Limited and numbered edition of 888 pieces