The Tambour watch has unique and recognizable shape that pays tribute to the drum. The rhythm of the drum echoes the rhythm of time. This chronograph celebrates Louis Vuitton's travel heritage, with a tribute to the automotive universe. Its strong design features a light grey dial with a three turns tachometer.
Tambour Voyagez II Chronograph 44
Call For inquiry
How to purchase ?
Should you require information or help, please contact our Client Services, our specialized advisors will be pleased to assist you.
For Hong Kong: +852 8100 1182
Monday to Sunday: 10:00am - 8:30pm Hong Kong Time
- Tambour steel case
- Case diameter: 44 mm
- Monogram engraved back
- Grey and red dial
- Hands luminescent in the dark, date at 6 o'clock
- Crown overmolded with rubber
- LV168 caliber automatic movement
- Functions: Chronograph with tachometer function indicating the average speed to cover 1 km, hours, minutes, seconds, date
- 42-hour power reserve
- Oscillations:28 800 per hour
- 51 jewels
- Perforated black calf leather strap with red calf leather lining inspired by a highway
- Ardillon buckle
- Water-resistant to 100 meters
- Swiss made
- 2-year guarantee
- Limited and numbered edition of 888 pieces