MaterialsMonogram Vernis Leather
For Hong Kong: +852 8100 1182
Monday to Sunday: 10:00am - 8:30pm Hong Kong Time
23.5 x 17.5 x 11.5 cm
(Length x height x width )
- L 9.2 x H 6.9 x W 4.5 inches
- Bitume Métallisé Metallic Gray
- Debossed Monogram Vernis patent cowhide leather
- Monogram coated-canvas and Epi cowhide-leather trim
- Textile lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Monogram canvas Toron handles for hand carry
- Removable Epi leather strap (drop: 56 cm/22 inches) for shoulder or cross-body carry
- Epi leather key bell
- Double zip closure
- Inside flat Monogram canvas pocket
- 4 protective bottom studs
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care
- Avoid prolonged contact with any materials that may transfer their colour pigments onto the leather (for example, magazines, other leathers, etc.) The risk of transfer may particularly affect small leather goods.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of cars in summer.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight as the colour of your item may fade. Light colours are more sensitive to light and may take on a yellow tinge.
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
- Avoid contact with hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.
- When not in use, store the item in the dust bag provided with your purchase. Do not store in high temperatures, high humidity or unventilated areas.
Natural cowhide leather
The trim is in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Protect your product from water, which could stain the leather. Should it get wet, dab it with a lint-free, light-coloured and absorbent cloth.