CROSSROADS COMFORT SANDAL
- Glazed calf leather
- Anatomic leather sole
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
- Clean waxed or glazed with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use shoe cream, which tends to give waxed and glazed leather an opaque look. If necessary, occasionally apply a small amount of polish to maintain the shine of the leather.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.
In order to maintain the beauty of your City Business shoes long into the future we advise you to:
- Break in your new shoes gradually, allowing the leather to soften and adapt to the shape of your foot.
- Avoid wearing your shoes on consecutive days.
- Use a shoe horn to protect the back of your shoes.
- Use shoe trees to maintain the shape of your shoes and minimize creasing.