For Hong Kong: +852 8100 1182
Monday to Sunday: 10:00am - 8:30pm Hong Kong Time
The Hockenheim loafer is a lightweight, supple car shoe crafted from Louis Vuitton's emblematic Epi leather, characterized by its durability and distinctive grain. Finished with a metal LV Initials accessory, this model features hand-painted edges and a hand-stitched vamp, which testify to the House's shoe-making craftsmanship.
- Epi leather
- Bleu Pacifique Blue
- LV Initials accessory
- Hand-painted edges and hand-stitched vamp (1 hour per pair)
- Outsole with small rubber nubs
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Clean waxed or glazed with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use shoe cream, which tends to give waxed and glazed leather an opaque look. If necessary, occasionally apply a small amount of polish to maintain the shine of the leather.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.