The Hockenheim moccasin is a Louis Vuitton classic. Here, this lightweight car shoe comes in iconic Damier Graphite canvas, which is complemented by an LV Initials accessory in silver-tone metal. A traditional tubular construction with a hand-stitched vamp and a supple outsole with small rubber nubs complete this design.
- Damier Canvas
- Moccasin construction
- LV Initials accessory
- Small rubber nuds outsole
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Clean your shoes with a brush or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- To maintain their appearance, do not rub and avoid contact with abrasive substances or surfaces.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.
- Clean smooth or grained leather with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth.