Louis Vuitton's classic Hockenheim moccasin is revisited this season in smooth calf leather, with suede calf leather on the hand-stitched vamp. This loafer has an extremely supple and lightweight tubular construction. It is finished with a metal LV Initials accessory and a bicolor ribbon with the Louis Vuitton signature.
- Calf leather and suede calf leather
- Hand-stitched vamp (1 hour per pair)
- Hand-painted edges
- Tubular construction
- Outsole with small rubber nubs
- LV Initials accessory
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its careYour shoes are crafted from two or more of the materials below:
- Fabric: clean with a brush or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- Suede leather or nubuck: to maintain the velvety look of the leather, clean it gently with a soft brush. Surface stains may be removed with a crepe brush.
- Smooth or grained leather: clean with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth.
- Glazed leather: clean with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Metallic leather: clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Exotic leather: clean with a soft, dry cloth, then apply a quality colorless cream, working very gently in the direction of the scales, to nourish the leather and maintain its suppleness.
Keep your shoes in the felt pouch provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general.