- Keepall 50
- KEEPALL 60 Keepall 60
- KEEPALL BANDOULIERE 60 Keepall Bandoulière 60
- KEEPALL 55 Keepall 55
- KEEPALL BANDOULIERE 50 Keepall Bandoulière 50
- KEEPALL 55 WATERPROOF Waterproof Keepall Bandoulière 55
- KEEPALL BANDOULIERE 55 Keepall Bandoulière 55
- KEEPALL 45 Keepall 45
- KEEPALL BANDOULIERE 45 Keepall Bandoulière 45
For Hong Kong: +852 8100 1182
Monday to Sunday: 10:00am - 8:30pm Hong Kong Time
An icon since the appearance in 1930, the Keepall embodies the spirit of modern travel. Light, supple and always ready for immediate departure, the bag lives up to its name: those adept at the art of packing can easily fit a week's wardrobe into the generously sized (and cabin-friendly) Keepall 50. Shown here in classic Monogram Canvas.
Your item has been customized with a hot stamp
Customize your item with a hot stamp
- Letters :
- Colours :
- Display :
Customize your item with a personalization
You can not change the configuration from this resolution. Please use a tablet or a desktop for performing changes.Begin
50.0 x 29.0 x 23.0 cm
(Length x height x width )
- 19.7 x 11.4 x 8.7 inches
- Coated Canvas
- Nathural Cowhide Leather trimmings
- Cotton Textile Lining
- Removable strap with shoulder patch
- Leather handles for comfortable hand carry
- Good capacity
- Cabin size
- Removable leather name tag
- Golden color metal pieces
To keep your Monogram canvas product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care :
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-coloured cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.Natural cowhide leather:
The trimmings are in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.