LV Moon Backpack
For the Louis Vuitton Cruise 2020 collection, Nicolas Ghesquière has reinterpreted the classic Alma bag as the LV Moon Backpack, named to reflect the Alma's half-moon shape. Monogram canvas is enriched with signature touches like a new V logo. Its carry options and functional features make this a user-friendly, trendy backpack.
23.0 x 32.0 x 13.0 cm
(Length x height x width )
(Length x height x width )
- L 9 x H 12.6 x W 5.1 inches
- Embossed Monogram Midnight canvas
- Smooth calfskin leather trim
- Microfiber lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Double zip closure
- Top handle for hand carry
- 2 removable, adjustable thin leather straps (length: min. 64 cm/25 inches, max. 89 cm/35 inches) for back carry
- Front pocket
- Inside back flat pocket
- Tab with Louis Vuitton V logo
Product CareTo keep your Louis Vuitton product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
Specific care instructions:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid prolonged contact with greas, makeup and any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Protect your product from humidity. Keep it away from water or from any other liquid that could alter the leather's texture or color. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
- Canvas: If, despite your care, the surface becomes soiled, wipe gently with a light-colored, soft, dry cloth (avoiding contact with the leather trim). Never use solvents.
- Smooth calfskin: Should your product becomes soiled, wipe gently with a damp, soft, light-colored cloth.
- Grained calfskin: Dust your product regularly with a soft brush or slightly damp cloth.
- Natural vegetable-tanned cowhide: The natural grain may therefore have irregularities and be sensitive to scratching or soiling. Expressing its natural character, natural vegetable-tanned cowhide leather will continue to patinate in the light, revealing its full nobility over time.
- Textile and microfiber lining: To clean, dab the stain with a soft, light-colored cloth slightly dampened with soapy water (pH-neutral soap). Never use solvents.
- Sheepskin lining: In case of superficial stains, the use of a light-colored, soft, dry cloth is advised.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.