LV Porto Vecchio moccasin
The LV Porto Vecchio moccasin is a lightweight model crafted from waxed calf leather. Its tubular construction, with no insole, and rubber-nub outsole ensure comfort and suppleness. This loafer's traditionally hand-stitched vamp is finished with an LV Initials accessory in gold-tone metal.
- Waxed calf leather
- Hand-stitched vamp (1 hour per pair)
- Hand-painted edges
- Tubular construction
- Outsole with medium rubber nubs
- LV Initials accessory
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Clean waxed or glazed with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use shoe cream, which tends to give waxed and glazed leather an opaque look. If necessary, occasionally apply a small amount of polish to maintain the shine of the leather.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.