LV Trail Sneaker
Seen at Louis Vuitton's Spring-Summer 2020 men's show designed by Virgil Abloh, the LV Trail sneaker comes in a combination of suede calf leather and lightweight mesh. Combining fashion with an outdoor spirit, this model features a technical outsole with a motif of Monogram Flowers. The Vuitton signature is embroidered on the side.
- Suede calf leather
- Rubber outsole
- LV transparent luggage tag attached to the right shoe
- Vuitton signature on the side
- Monogram Flowers on the outsole
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- To maintain the velvety look of the leather, clean it gently with a soft brush. Surface stains may be removed with a crepe brush.
- Use a colorless waterproofing spray before first use and reapply as necessary.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.
- It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable in-sock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the in-sock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.