LV Trainer Sneaker Boot
The iconic LV Trainer sneaker boot, designed by Louis Vuitton Artistic Director Virgil Abloh, is revisited this season in white calf leather. The iridescent luggage tag was inspired by the transparent leather goods of the Spring-Summer 2019 show, while the embroidered 508 refers to the first edition of this hi-top, which was numbered 408.
- Calf leather
- Rubber outsole
- LV iridescent luggage tag attached to the right shoe
- Louis Vuitton signature on the side
- Monogram Flowers on the outsole
- Made in Italy
Product CareTo preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Always use a shoehorn when putting shoes on.
- In order to allow the leather fibers to air and rest, never wear the same pair of shoes more than two consecutive days.
- Always insert shoetrees in the shoes after use.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- To maintain the velvety look of the leather, clean it gently with a soft brush. Surface stains may be removed with a crepe brush.
- Use a colorless waterproofing spray before first use and reapply as necessary.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees before cleaning them.
- It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable in-sock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the in-sock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.
Client servicesBy Telephone :
+852 8100 1182
Monday to Sunday: 11:00am - 8:00pm Hong Kong Time