LV Trainer Sneaker
Inspired by vintage basketball sneakers, the LV Trainer sneaker was one of the statements of Louis Vuitton's Spring-Summer 2019 men's show. Crafted from white calf leather, it is energized by flashes of green on the upper and outsole. Key signatures include Artistic Director Virgil Abloh's hand-written Louis Vuitton on the side.
- Calf leather
- Virgil Abloh's Louis Vuitton script signature on the side
- “54” at the back of the shoe referring to 1854, when Louis Vuitton was founded
- Monogram Flowers inserted in the outsole
- Rubber outsole with micro inserts
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Clean smooth or grained leather with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.
It is important to allow your sneakers to air naturally, and to this end they possess a removable insock. If your sneakers become wet, simply remove the insock and leave them to dry in a cool, well-ventilated place. This will ensure additional comfort when they are next worn.
Client servicesBy Telephone :
+852 8100 1182
Monday to Sunday: 10:00am - 8:30pm Hong Kong Time