The timeless Major loafer is crafted from glazed calf leather with Monogram-canvas trim. The vamp, which is traditionally stitched by hand, is complemented by a metal LV Initials accessory. This model has a Blake construction for suppleness and comfort, and a leather and rubber outsole for improved slip resistance.
- Glazed calf leather and Monogram canvas
- Hand-stitched vamp (1 hour per pair)
- Blake construction
- Leather and rubber outsole
- LV Initials accessory
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Clean waxed or glazed with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use shoe cream, which tends to give waxed and glazed leather an opaque look. If necessary, occasionally apply a small amount of polish to maintain the shine of the leather.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.