The Mini Dauphine handbag is fashioned from calf leather adorned with the eye-catching electric blue Monogram LV Pop print. This retro-chic bag features the distinctive Dauphine LV lock, decorated with blue guilloché engraving. The Mini Dauphine can be carried as a clutch or worn over the shoulder or cross-body thanks to its removable leather strap.
20.0 x 15.0 x 9.0 cm
(Length x height x width )
(Length x height x width )
- L 7.9 x H 5.9 x W 3.5 inches
- Printed calf leather
- Grained calf-leather trim
- Microfiber lining
- Silver-color hardware with blue guilloché engraving
- Removable and adjustable leather strap (drop: min. 25 cm/9.8 inches, max. 45 cm/17.7 inches) for shoulder or cross-body carry
- Magnetized front lock
- Inside back flat pocket
Product CareTo keep your Louis Vuitton product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care:
Specific care instructions:
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight and keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid prolonged contact with greas, makeup and any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their colored pigments onto the product.
- Protect your product from humidity. Keep it away from water or from any other liquid that could alter the leather's texture or color. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
- Canvas: If, despite your care, the surface becomes soiled, wipe gently with a light-colored, soft, dry cloth (avoiding contact with the leather trim). Never use solvents.
- Calfskin: Should your product becomes soiled, wipe gently with a damp, soft, light-colored cloth.
- Tweed : Should the tweed material become soiled, dab it gently with a clean, damp cloth or brush it gently with a soft brush. For stubborn or larger staining, use a quality laundry detergent dissolved in a bucket of warm water after first ensuring that detergent does not cause the fabric color to run. Once cleaned, allow the material to air-dry completely.
- Natural vegetable-tanned cowhide: The natural grain may therefore have irregularities and be sensitive to scratching or soiling. Expressing its natural character, natural vegetable-tanned cowhide leather will continue to patinate in the light, revealing its full nobility over time.
- Textile and microfiber lining: To clean, dab the stain with a soft, light-colored cloth slightly dampened with soapy water (pH-neutral soap). Never use solvents.
- Sheepskin lining: In case of superficial stains, the use of a light-colored, soft, dry cloth is advised.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.