The Montaigne loafer in supple waxed calf leather is distinguished by refined details, including a hand-stitched vamp and hand-painted leather outsole. It is finished with an LV Initials accessory secured by a bi-color ribbon. This model has a Blake construction for suppleness and comfort.
- Waxed calf leather
- Bordeaux Red
- Hand-stitched vamp (1 hour per pair)
- Hand-painted edges
- Blake construction
- Hand-painted leather outsole
- LV Initials accessory
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Clean waxed or glazed with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use shoe cream, which tends to give waxed and glazed leather an opaque look. If necessary, occasionally apply a small amount of polish to maintain the shine of the leather.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.