The Montaigne loafer in supple waxed calf leather is a testament to Louis Vuitton's shoemaking know-how: the vamp is traditionally hand-stitched, while the leather has a hand-crafted patina which makes each pair unique. This model is finished with a contrasting lining and an iconic LV Initials accessory.
- Waxed calf leather
- Cognac Brown
- Hand-crafted patina (45 minutes per pair)
- Hand-stitched vamp (1 hour per pair)
- Hand-painted edges
- Blake construction
- Leather outsole
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Clean waxed or glazed with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use shoe cream, which tends to give waxed and glazed leather an opaque look. If necessary, occasionally apply a small amount of polish to maintain the shine of the leather.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.