The Montaigne loafer is a sleek, supple model in waxed calf leather with a hand-crafted patina. It is notable for its hand-stitched vamp, which is a testament to Louis Vuitton's shoemaking know-how. This loafer is distinguished by refined details, such as the bicolor LV Initials accessory and contrasting lining.
- Bordeaux Red
- Waxed calf leather
- Contrasting lining
- Hand-stitched vamp (1 hour per pair)
- Hand-painted edges
- Blake construction
- Leather outsole
- Bicolor LV Initials accessory
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Clean waxed or glazed with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use shoe cream, which tends to give waxed and glazed leather an opaque look. If necessary, occasionally apply a small amount of polish to maintain the shine of the leather.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.
Client servicesBy Telephone :
+852 8100 1182
Monday to Sunday: 11:00am - 8:00pm Hong Kong Time