Monte Carlo Mocassin
Louis Vuitton's iconic Monte Carlo mocassin is revisited in supple calf leather with Taiga leather trim. A bicolor ribbon complements the signature LV Initials accessory. This model is noted for its hand-stitched vamp, lightweight tubular construction and flexible outsole with rubber pads at the front and back.
- Calf leather and Taiga calf leather
- Bicolor ribbon
- Hand-stitched vamp (1 hour per pair)
- Hand-painted edges
- Tubular construction
- Outsole with large rubber pads
- LV Initials accessory
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Clean smooth or grained leather with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.