For Hong Kong: +852 8100 1182
Monday to Sunday: 10:00am - 8:30pm Hong Kong Time
Asked by a Champagne producer to develop a sturdy, stylish bag in which he could transport five bottles of bubbly, Gaston-Louis Vuitton created the classic Noé design. That was in 1932. This contemporary version of the iconic bucket silhouette, crafted of epi leather, comes in an array of bright, bracing colors.
27.5 x 36.0 x 20.0 cm
(Length x height x width )
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Signature leather strap closure
- Smooth leather trim
- Shiny silver color metallic pieces
- Calfskin and microfibre lining
- Interior zipped pocket
- Reinforced base so bag can stand upright
To keep your Epi product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care :- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid prolonged contact with any materials that may transfer their colour pigments onto the patent leather, especially for light-coloured Epi products
- Epi products, and especially products in electric colours, have to be kept away from contact with grease, hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.
- If the leather gets dirty, or in instance of superficial stains on the lining, we recommend that you gently wipe with a soft and light-coloured cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.