For Hong Kong: +852 8100 1182
Monday to Sunday: 10:00am - 8:30pm Hong Kong Time
Louis Vuitton revisits the now-iconic Petite Malle handbag in turquoise-color crocodilian leather. The special dyeing process enhances the leather, revealing its natural motifs. The delicate color shading is different on every bag, making each unique. The silver-color S-lock clasp signs adds an additional touch of modern style.
20.0 x 12.5 x 5.0 cm
(Length x height x width )
- L 7.9 x H 4.9 x W 1.9 inches
- Sahara Turquoise
- Crocodilian leather (Alligator, Niloticus, Porosus)
- Crocodilian-leather trim (Alligator, Niloticus, Porosus)
- Goatskin lining
- Silver-color hardware
- Removable adjustable strap
- Iconic S-lock clasp
- Magnetic closure
- Malletage printed lining
To keep your Exotic Leather product beautiful as the year pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care :
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- As they have a natural treatment, the exotic skins must imperatively be protected from humidity. Keep them away from water or from any other liquid that could alter the leather's texture or colour. If your product does get wet, you can dab it dry with a lint-free, light-coloured and absorbent cloth.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Specific care instructions:
Crocodilians, python and lizard skins are particularly sensitive to humidity and heat, which can irreparably unstick their scales. We recommend that you avoid any cleansing cream or product that would deeply stain your product. In case of superficial stains, you may use a clear, dry and soft cloth. These species are protected by the Washington convention: in certain cases, a CITES of exportation accompanies the product.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.