MaterialsDamier Azur Canvas
For Hong Kong: +852 8100 1182
Monday to Sunday: 10:00am - 8:30pm Hong Kong Time
With its two removable interior pockets, the elegant Pochette Félicie in Damier Azur canvas is the stylish solution to carry and organise all your daily essentials. Much more than a wallet, it can be transformed into a glamourous shoulder bag or clutch thanks to its removable golden chain.
21.0 x 12.0 x 3.0 cm
(Length x height x width )
- 8.4 x 4.5 x 1.2 inches
- Damier Azur Coated Canvas exterior
- Coated Canvas & Cowhide Leather trim
- Contrasted textile lining
- Shiny gold colored metallic pieces
- Inside flat pocket
- Large compartment
- 2 removable parts: zip pocket & flat pocket with 8 credit card slots
- Removable golden metallic chain for shoulder or cross-body carry
- Press-stud closure
- Made in France or Made in Spain
To keep your Damier Azur canvas product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following these guidelines for its care :
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- Keep your product away from damp or humid environments and avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydroalcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-coloured, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- If your lining gets dirty or in case of superficial stains, we recommend that you wipe it with a soft and light-coloured cloth.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Damier Azur canvas:
- Although they are easier to soil than the other canvases, Damier Azur products are easy to clean: gently wipe the coated canvas with a light and soft cloth, dampened with slightly soapy water, avoiding the leather parts.
- Avoid prolonged contact with any material that may transfer its colour pigments onto the coated canvas (magazines, textiles and leathers, etc.). Any colour transfer onto this light canvas is permanent.
Natural cowhide leather:
The trimmings are in natural cowhide leather, the skin is finished through a vegetal tanning process. Some natural marks or genuine irregularities in the leather may show through. Over time, this delicate leather, which is sensitive to scratches, will acquire a beautiful patina.
Taking proper care of your Louis Vuitton product will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any Louis Vuitton store.