Designed by Louis Vuitton Artistic Director Nicolas Ghesquière, the Swift loafer was one of the statements of the Spring-Summer 2020 fashion show. Crafted from white glazed calf leather, it comes on a low heel in the shape of a Monogram Flower. It is embellished with a gold-tone LV Dauphine accessory, inspired by the House's leather goods.
- Glazed calf leather
- Leather outsole
- 5 cm / 2-inch Monogram-Flower heel
- Monogram-canvas back loop
- LV Dauphine accessory
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Clean waxed or glazed with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use shoe cream, which tends to give waxed and glazed leather an opaque look. If necessary, occasionally apply a small amount of polish to maintain the shine of the leather.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.
Client servicesBy Telephone :
+852 8100 1182
Monday to Sunday: 11:00am - 8:00pm Hong Kong Time