Seen at Louis Vuitton's Spring-Summer 2020 show, the Swift loafer combines boldly patterned technical fabric, inspired by cycling apparel, with a classic calf-leather tongue. Designed by Nicolas Ghesquière, this model features a sturdy heel in the shape of a Monogram Flower. It is finished with a gold-tone LV Dauphine accessory and two leather pompoms.
- Nude Beige
- Technical fabric
- Leather outsole
- 10 cm / 3.9-inch Monogram-Flower heel
- Monogram-canvas back loop
- LV Dauphine accessory
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its careYour shoes are crafted from two or more of the materials below:
- Fabric: clean with a brush or a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- Suede leather or nubuck: to maintain the velvety look of the leather, clean it gently with a soft brush. Surface stains may be removed with a crepe brush.
- Smooth or grained leather: clean with a soft, damp cloth. When the leather is dry, apply a quality colorless cream and polish in circular motions with a soft cloth.
- Glazed leather: clean with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Metallic leather: clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Exotic leather: clean with a soft, dry cloth, then apply a quality colorless cream, working very gently in the direction of the scales, to nourish the leather and maintain its suppleness.
Keep your shoes in the felt pouch provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general.