The Swift loafer was a highlight of Louis Vuitton's Spring-Summer 2020 show, designed by Nicolas Ghesquière. This version comes in black glazed calf leather with a Monogram Flower-shaped heel covered with iconic Monogram canvas. It is signed with a gold-color LV Dauphine accessory, inspired by the House's leather goods.
- Glazed calf leather and Monogram canvas
- Leather outsole
- 10 cm / 3.9-inch Monogram-Flower heel
- Monogram-canvas back loop
- LV Dauphine accessory
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Clean waxed or glazed with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use shoe cream, which tends to give waxed and glazed leather an opaque look. If necessary, occasionally apply a small amount of polish to maintain the shine of the leather.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.