The Tambour Street Diver is Louis Vuitton’s sportiest watchmaking design, a Swiss-made timepiece that unites the features of a precision dive watch with the Maison’s creative, unconventional style. Bright orange, a color known to be highly legible underwater, brings functionality as well as a vintage vibe to this eye-catching Tambour Street Diver, a model that brings a bold edge to any outfit.
- Automatic movement
- 28,000 oscillations per hour
- Hour, minute and second functions
- 27 jewels
- 50-hour power reserve
- Sand-blasted stainless-steel case
- Polished stainless-steel bezel, lugs and crowns
- Case diameter: 44mm
- Case thickness: 12.8mm
- Matte orange dial
- Luminescent indexes and rhodium polished hands
- Transparent case back
- Sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating
- Water resistant to 100m
- Swiss made
- 2-year international limited guarantee on the watches (specific rights may apply for certain countries/regions). You can consult the Warranty for additional information.
- For questions regarding the use and settings of Louis Vuitton’s diving watches, please refer to the user guide.