Travel Spray Étoile Filante
Experience a journey of light, with a dazzling trail of osmanthus and magnolia
A sun in the heart of the night, the shooting star sends a universal message of hope, an invitation to shine and make one’s most precious dreams come true. Jacques Cavallier Belletrud reveals this unique brilliance thanks to an absolute of osmanthus, a raw material he’s loved since childhood. Here, the ‘flower of light’ infuses its naturally fruity softness, while a tinge of jasmine from Grasse amplifies its velvety character. This marvelous radiance attains its zenith upon contact with fresh, vibrant magnolia essence from China. Touched by grace, Étoile Filante carries in its heart the most beautiful emotions. A perfume that celebrates joy, hope, and beauty in its purest state.
Order your Louis Vuitton fragrance and receive a complimentary sample so you can discover the fragrance before wearing or gifting it. That way, should you wish to, you can return your unopened bottle for reimbursement.
Discover the Men's Fragrances collection.
- Osmanthus from China – absolute
- Magnolia from China – essence
- Jasmine from Grasse CO2 - absolute
- Spray 100ml and Spray 200ml
- Travel Spray. Created to accompany any trip, this set includes a travel bottle as well as four 7.5ml cartridges. Designed with magnetic closures, these novel refills clip instinctively onto the atomiser. In moments, the travel bottle is primed and ready for a new adventure
- Travel Spray refills. Refills to be used exclusively with the Louis Vuitton Travel Spray
ALCOHOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), AQUA (WATER), LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, CITRONELLOL, TRIETHYL CITRATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, CITRAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FARNESOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, METHYL 2-OCTYNOATE, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5), CI 14700 (RED 4), CI 60730 (EXT. VIOLET 2)
Disclaimer: Louis Vuitton product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a Louis Vuitton product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.