The Varenne derby in supple calfskin is a testament to the know-how of Louis Vuitton's craftsmen. The leather is waxed by hand to create a unique patina, while the traditional Goodyear construction requires great expertise. This elegant lace-up features a contrasting leather lining, which is visible through the perforations on the toe cap.
- Waxed calf leather
- Hand-crafted patina (45 minutes per pair)
- Goodyear construction
- Hand-painted leather outsole
- Made in Italy
To preserve the beauty of your product, we recommend following these guidelines for its care- Clean waxed or glazed with a soft, slightly damp cloth, then polish with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use shoe cream, which tends to give waxed and glazed leather an opaque look. If necessary, occasionally apply a small amount of polish to maintain the shine of the leather.
- Keep your shoes in the two felt pouches provided and store them in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
- Avoid contact with water, any substance containing alcohol (perfumes, solvents etc.) or oil (makeup), and abrasive products in general. If shoes have been in contact with water, it is important to allow them to dry thoroughly on shoe trees cleaning them.